This is a booster treatment that can be added to your facial to gain optimum results.
- Oxyoasis Advanced Oxygen Facial System
- Dehydrated skin
- Dull complexion
- Sensitive skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin slackening
- Post-surgery or traumatised skin
- Post skin needling
- Sun damage
Recommended for all skin types, this unique treatment gives an instant moisture boost by combining 95% pure oxygen and an infusion of rich vitamins and antioxidants for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Like all living things, our skin needs oxygen to stay healthy and regenerate itself. Young skin is well supplied with a network of micro-capillaries that supply blood, oxygen and nutrients to the skin, keeping the skin hydrated, smooth and soft.
As we age, the capillaries in our skin degenerate, and the amount of oxygen and other nutrients supplied to our skin cells slows dwon.
Environmental stresses such as pollution and sun exposure contribute to this degeneration, and the skin begins to show signs of dehydration and ageing.
- Oxygen therapy soothes away any internal stress
- Regenerates and boosts the health of every skin cell
- Zero Hz LED: Red - rejuvenates, soothes and relaxes. Blue - calms the skin
After 1 treatment:
- An instant boost infused with 95% pure oxygen for smoother and more youthful skin
- Skin is immediately calmed - anti-inflammatory action
- Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
- A deep infusion of oxygenated antioxidants and vitamins
- Skin is hydrated of oxygenated antioxidants and vitamins
- Skin is hydrated and glowing
- Firmer skin elasticity
- Rejuvenating effect for ageing, sun-damaged, dehydrated and acne skins
- This is a booster treatment that can be added to your facial. It is not a stand-alone treatment
You can have oxygen therapy with your monthly facial. It can be used up to once a week as part of a more intensive program.