The Power of Light
Light has many positive effects on our bodies:
- Helps us to produce essential vitamin D
- Triggers growth
- Promotes wellbeing
- Makes our skin glow
Phototherapy occurs naturally all around us and is based on the principle that our cells absorb light and use it to fuel natural rejuvenation and repair processes.
Different wavelengths stimulate different effects on the skin. We know that on-going exposure to UV light is very damaging but controlled levels of Red, Blue and Near Infrared light are clinically proven to be beneficial.
A celebrity skincare favourite, LED Phototherapy is the application of these beneficial wavelengths into the skin's deepest layers to energise our cells with proven rejuvenating results. It is a natural response similar to that of plant photo-synthesis through a process known as photobiomodulation. Skin cells that are energised function better and can regenerate up to 200% faster which in turn leads to a more youthful, healthy and radiant complexion.
- Boost collagen and elastin production
- Improve circulation
- Reduce redness and irritation
- Blitz blemish-causing bacteria
Utilising the latest generation LED technology, Dermalux ensures safe and targeted delivery of light at the optimum intensity for maximum skin-enhancing results.
Dermalux is heat-free, chemical-free, and does not harm the skin. It has an excellent safety profile and is beneficial for all skin types with no downtime.
Each treatment lasts 20 minutes, you can simply get up and glow! As the light triggers a whole cascade of skin-enhancing processes, the visible benefits continue even after the treatment has finished.
- You can have Dermalux LED as a stand-alone quick treatment, or
- You can have Dermalux as a power booster with your facial treatment
Clinically proven wavelengths:
Dermalux Blue Light
- Anti-bacterial action
- Treats spots without irritation
- Improves skin clarity
- Calming effect for problem skin
Dermalux Red Light
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases hydration
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Revitalises and restores radiance
Dermalux Near-Infrared Light
- Advanced skin rejuvenation benefits
- Calms redness and irritation
- Reduces age spots and pigmentation
- Restores skin health
- Ideal for the most sensitive skins
Dermalux Tri-Wave Therapy
- For enhanced and accelerated results, Dermalux Tri-Wave Therapy uniquely delivers simultaneous wavelength treatments which are tailored to your skin condition
- 20 minutes
Beautiful skin is achievable for everybody with Dermalux. One treatment instantly energises skin cells to revitalise a dull and tired complexion.
A course of treatment benefits:
- Long-lasting visible results
- Stimulates the skin's natural rejuvenation and repair processes to speed up cell renewal
- Resolve problem skin and promote vibrant healthy-looking skin
Multi-award winning Dermlaux LED Phototherapy is the leading, non-invasive treatment that harnesses the power and beauty of light for visibly radiant, rejuvenating and refined skin.